Hello guys I am Vaibhav and in this tutorial, I am going to show you how to change the preference of your PS according to your requirement. I am changing the setting for photography. Here I am using PS CS6 for windows.
- Open PS and Edit->preference->General Open PS and Edit->preference->General
- Change your PS as shown in fig 2.
- Click next.
- Please select “automatically save recovery information” and you can change the as per you need. I generally select it for 5 minutes as it is the lowest ones. Click next.
- In fig 4 you can see the RAM option. PS default is 50% of the RAM. The main use of this is that it decides the memory that your PS is going to use. Keeping it as 100% will increase the speed of your PS but the performance of other application that are currently running on your computer and vice-versa.
- After this close your PS and restart it and here you go.